To take part in the conference you should:
- To get Notification of Acceptance of full papers from the committee
- To pay a registration fee
Registration Fee for 1 person:
- 7 500 rubles – for participant with one report and one publication;
- 5 000 rubles – for participant without reports and publications.
(all prices include value-added tax)
The registration fee includes:
- Paper publication of a report in the leading scientific and technical publications on the building topics, included journals from the High Attestation Commission list (for speakers);
- conference handouts;
- meals and coffee breaks;
- name badge;
- participation in plenary and breakout sessions;
- excursions to the MGSU research centers.
Registration fee does not include accommodation, airport transfers and/or any other products or services not mentioned above. Delegates are entirely responsible for making their own travel arrangements.
Paper Submission and Guidelines
The number of the full text paper (including formulas, tables, figures and references ) is limited and must be from 5 to 8 printed pages (Size A4)..
Parameters of the paper:
- Text in Microsoft Word format (any version ),
- Size – А4, portrait (vertical) orientation,
- Form fields: Top - 20 mm; bottom - 25 mm; side 20 mm,
- Times New Roman font, 14 pt size,
- paragraph - 10 mm spacing - one and a half, justified,
- High-resolution images and graphics (300 dpi) in the tif, psd, jpg, cdr co layers formats must be submitted as separate files,
- literature references in the text are indicated in square brackets.
- Abstract must be no less than 100 words,
- 5-7 keywords,
- All sources from the reference list must be cited in the text of the paper.
When Scientific Committee approve your report you have to make some corrections in your paper for specific journal requirements if it needs be.
Attachment: Registration form