We invite you to join us in Moscow for the International conference on "Nanomaterials and Nanotechnologies in Construction: Theory, Practice, and Technical Regulations," which is organized by the Moscow State University of Civil Engineering (MGSU - National Research University).
The conference is co-sponsored by the Regional Group of the International Union of Experts and Laboratories on Testing Construction Materials, Systems, and Structures - RILEM, RUSNANO Fund for infrastructural and educational programs, Rosstandart, the Russian Engineering Academy, the International Association of Construction Universities.
Plenary talks on major achievements, the leading experience in the application of nanomaterials and future prospects for nanotechnology in construction will be given by leading Russian and world-renowned scientists.
The conference contributions will be published in the conference proceedings and by leading scientific and technical journals such as "Nanotechnology in Construction", "Building Materials", "Industrial and Civil Engineering", "Vestnik MGSU", "Consruction: Science and Education", "Science Review" and other journals.
The Main Topics:
- Production and application of nanomaterials in construction, including processing of raw materials and new polymer composites;
- Nano-modification of construction materials, including functional nanofilms and coatings;
- Nanotechnology in the production of high-strength and high-performance construction materials;
- Nanomaterials for enhancement of durability;
- The structure and properties of construction materials at nanoscale;
- Instrumentation, techniques and metrology studies of nano-enabled construction materials;
- Modeling and reconstruction of the nanostructure of construction materials;
- Analysis and modeling of geopolymers;
- Photocatalysis in construction materials;
- "Smart" composites and building materials;
- Nanomaterials and nanotechnologies for energy efficient buildings and structures;
- Nanotechnology to achieve a new level of sustainable construction;
- The application of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies in real-world construction projects;
- The problems related to specifications, technical regulations, and certification;
- Environmental aspects of the use of nanomaterials and nanotechnology in construction.